Booking Your Mercedes A Service
The first visit to an approved Mercedes service centre should be approximately 10,000 miles or at the 1-year interval but determined by the Flexible Service System. Subsequent services are every 20,000 miles or after 2 years, whichever occurs first.
Drive a Mercedes and you understand about quality and style. Our Mercedes specialists have been servicing and maintaining all types of Mercedes-Benz for over 20 years, expertly caring for all vehicle models from the sporty SLK Roadster to the luxurious S-Class Executive Saloon. Book a Mercedes service with us and you can be confident that the quality of our workmanship will keep your vehicle in top class condition. Simply get in touch with us today to book a Mercedes A service and to find out more.
During the A service on a Mercedes, the following schedule of work applies:
- Function check
- Check warning and indicator lamps, dashboard illumination and interior lighting
- Check windshield wiper, windshield washer system and headlamp cleaning system
- Reset maintenance service counter within instrument cluster
Wheels and Brakes
- Check front brake pads for lining thickness
- Check tyres for damage, condition or wear and tear
- Make sure the tyre inflation pressure is correct
- Change engine oil and filter
- Check engine fluid levels
- Examine the engine cooling system, antifreeze and corrosion protection
- Windshield washer system – top up if necessary
- Brake system
- Check and correct battery fluid level
- Look at the condition of the battery
- Test catch, safety catch and hinges on engine hood for correct operation
- Check the spare tyre for condition and tyre inflation pressure
- Check battery condition
For more details and to book a Mercedes car service all you have to do is get in touch with us here at iAutoUK for a no-obligation quote. You can call to speak to us in person on 0203 701 4321 or simply click for a quote below.
Book a service
Want to book a top quality service for your Mercedes? Get a FREE quote from us today.