Book a service or repair online and we'll get back to you within 1 hour Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm.
Aligning your wheels can improve fuel economy and reduce tyre wear
Wheel Alignment – it’s important!
London’s roads are not car friendly…your every day journey to work, school or shopping means that you have to travel on those roads. As a result your car will experience bumps, cracks, potholes and speed humps, all of which causes wear and tear to your tyres, suspension and the correct alignment of your wheels.
You should have your wheel alignment checked if any of your suspension or steering components have been changed or you are experiencing uneven tyre wear, pulling to the left or right, off centre steering wheel or poor handling.
An alignment isn’t just something to have done when you experience a problem or had a modification. Routine alignments (eg at the time of a service) can transform the handling and drivability of your car. We offer free alignment checks using the latest Hunter alignment equipment, checks only take around 20 minutes.
We can save you upto 50% on the dealer price of the recommended alignment!
Professional Wheel Alignment: from £60+vat
This includes all adjustable front/rear end settings to within manufacturers range. If your vehicle is only front end adjustable then it will be cheaper, however if your car is front and rear end adjustable it will take more time and therefore be slightly more expensive. Our average cost for the most common German cars requiring full front and rear adjustment is £95.
Additional charges may be applied when suspension components are seized and require work to free up and make adjustable.
Reduced Tyre Wear
Improper alignment is a major cause of premature tyre wear. Over the years, a properly aligned vehicle can add thousands of miles to tyre life.
Better Miles Per Gallon
MPG increases as rolling resistance decreases. Total alignment sets all four wheel parallel which, along with proper inflation, minimizes rolling resistance.
Does your car pull to one side? Does the steering wheel vibrate? Do you constantly have to move the steering wheel to keep your car traveling straight ahead? Many handling problems can be corrected by total alignment. With all the system components aligned properly, road shock is more efficiently absorbed for a smoother ride.
Why choose us?
- We have the latest Hunter alignment equipment to realign your vehicle back to manufacturer specification
- Our alignment ramp is perfectly level and independently calibrated yearly to guarantee perfect results
- We have manufacturer online alignment figures for all vehicles
- Customer waiting area and watch your car on the big screen being expertly aligned
- Results are recorded before alignment (to identify correction required) and after (to confirm successful alignment)
- We can, if requested, email you a copy of the results for your own records
- Replacement suspension parts can be replaced, if a component problem is identified
- We can offer alignment for all cars including performance cars
There is a demonstrable difference between basic tracking checks carried out by high street tyre outlets and full specialist 4 wheel camera alignment/geometry adjustment. In short, we can save you money on tyres (remember how much they can cost!) and keep your vehicle safe on the road.