Book a service or repair online and we'll get back to you within 1 hour Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm.
Porsche Service Inspection
Porsche engineering is second to none as is our ability to maintain it. You can be confident that the quality of our workmanship will keep your Porsche in top class condition whether you need a service or a repair. Simply get in touch to find out more.
Porsche Service Inspection
- Full fault memory interrogation
Vehicle underside and engine compartment:
- Visual inspection for leaks (oils and fluids) and abrasion (lines and hoses)
- Coolant hoses: Check condition
- Radiators and air inlets at front: Visual inspection for external contamination and blockage
- Coolant: Check the level and antifreeze protection
- Polyrib belt: Check condition
- Fuel system: Visual inspection for damage, routing and secure fit of line connections
- Power steering: Check the fluid level and bellows
- Parking brake: Checking the free play of the parking brake lever
- Brake system: Visual inspection of the brake pads and brake discs for wear
- Brake hoses and lines: Visual inspection for damage, routing and corrosion. Checking the brake fluid level
- Clutch: Check the play and pedal end position
- Throttle actuation: Check smooth operation, check the full throttle position with the Tester
- Steering gear: Visually inspect the bellows for damage
- Tie rod joints: Check the play and dust bellows
- Axle joints: Check play, visual inspection of dust bellows for damage, check screw connections of running gear adjustment facility, front and rear, for secure fit
- Drive shafts: Perform a visual inspection of the boots for leaks and damage
- Exhaust system: Visual inspection for leaks and damage, check suspension
- Tyres and spare wheel (collapsible wheel): Check the condition and the tyre pressure
- Check the door locks, lid locks and safety hooks of the front lid to ensure that they are secure and functioning properly
- Check lid lock, front and rear; Check safety hook, front lid; Function test, check door lock; Check door and lid tightening torques
- Seat belts: Check function and condition
- Vehicle lighting: Check function; All headlights: Check adjustment; Horn: Check operation.
- Windscreen wiper/washer system, headlight washer: Check fluid level and nozzle settings
- Electrical equipment as well as warning and indicator lights: Check operation
- Remote control, front seats, foot and parking brakes (also actuation travel), engine, clutch, steering, transmission, ParkAssist, automatic speed control, TC/PSM switch, heating, air-conditioning system and instruments: Check operation
- Oils, fluids: Visual inspection for leaks
When you bring your car to us for servicing we can offer some extra benefits that other service centres in Croydon may not give you. With our range of advanced engine and fuel treatments we can get rid of any contamination in your engine and deposits from your fuel system for several positive effects.